Position: Call Center Agent
All Shifts Available - Full time and Part time
As a Call Center Agent your responsibility is to ensure customer satisfaction by answering phone calls and provide instructions to parking garage patrons.
· Provide troubleshooting to patrons in the proper use of equipment. Instruct handicap and health link patrons on validation procedures.
· Explain ticket procedures to patrons if needed, ie. Pull ticket, prepay or pay at the exit, insert prepaid or validated ticket in any machine.
· Provide assistance to employees experiencing problems with hangtags or proper parking procedures.
· Employee must forward health department phone at end of each shift and un-forward at the beginning of each shift.
We are redefining parking management and having fun doing it! To support our company’s culture of investing in our people, we offer all employees (full-time and part-time), the following perks:
· Uniforms – We provide shirts, jackets, and hats.
· Flexible Scheduling (Don’t worry students, we understand class schedules)
· Employee Spotlight Award
· Employee Referral Bonus Program (Hello, free money!)
· Discounts on travel/lodgings, amusement parks, movie tickets, clothing (Brooks Brothers, Kohl’s.com, and more), childcare, and so much more through our Human Resources partner!
Our full-time employees are also eligible for the following additional benefits:
· Health Insurance
· Vision and Dental Insurance
· Short Term and Long-Term Life Insurance
· 401(k) Match Program
· Work hard, play hard with Paid Time Off
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
Premier Parking provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Premier Parking complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This employer participates in E-Verify.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In 2001, Premier Parking was founded with one surface parking lot in downtown Nashville out of a need for a higher level of parking management services available to clients living and working in the Central Business District. With a vision to improve the current state of parking services in Nashville, Premier has evolved into one of the most widely recognized parking management providers. Led by CEO Ryan Hunt, Premier Parking is focused on expanding our business across the nation, making our mark in the industry by increasing the service levels and standards in parking management.
From conception, the company has been centered around a commitment to raising the bar on all aspects of parking. Built upon an understanding of a property owner and manager’s diverse parking needs, the parking experts at Premier offer complete parking management solutions to cover all aspects of parking management. From better customer service to improved parking facility revenues, Premier Parking meets all the needs of our customers through development of specific parking programs tailored to each individual facility. We strongly believe that the correct implementation of technology and talent can boost owners’ revenues and ensure customer satisfaction at any parking facility we operate.
Our company’s success is attributable to a strong parking management background, a foundation of excellence supported by exceptional levels of customer service, and a focus on providing superior parking management resources for stakeholders and property managers.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)