Location: Integris Baptist
Shift: Monday - Friday, 6:00am - 5:00pm
- Greet and welcome patients, family members, visitors, vendors, other guests, and employees in a professional manner
- Assist with check in process and monitor patient registration tracking system
- Perform lobby rounding as required to ensure patients are kept aware of wait time expectations
- Assist in resolving real-time patient concerns according to the hospital’s protocol
- Alert nursing staff immediately to any signs of patient distress or equipment malfunction
- Remove visible hazards and/or broken equipment from immediate environment and report problem to hospital staff as appropriate
- Adhere to confidentiality and patients’ rights policy as outlined in the healthcare facility’s HIPAA policies and procedures
- Follow all required policies to avoid the transmission of illness by correctly wearing proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including masks and gloves
- Work independently and as part of the team
- Attend required Premier and healthcare facility training and orientation programs
- Perform other duties as assigned by Premier Parking supervisory team
- Incumbent must be able to
- Wear all required personal protective equipment (e.g. face mask, goggles, latex/non-latex gloves, etc.) throughout the shift
- Stand for up to six (6) consecutive hours
- Communicate effectively in written and spoken English with team members and customers
- Incumbent must be free of any contagious illness and must comply with health screening requirements of the healthcare client
- Strong interpersonal skills; frequently communicate with team members and customers; must be able to exchange accurate information.
- Ability to work effectively within role independently and with other team members.
- Ability to organize and complete work in a timely manner.
- High School Diploma or GED, if required by the healthcare facility
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends
- Follow appropriate grooming standards; required to wear a uniform at times
- Must meet healthcare facility’s pre-assignment and medical requirements
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In 2001, Premier Parking was founded with one surface parking lot in downtown Nashville out of a need for a higher level of parking management services available to clients living and working in the Central Business District. With a vision to improve the current state of parking services in Nashville, Premier has evolved into one of the most widely recognized parking management providers. Led by CEO Ryan Hunt, Premier Parking is focused on expanding our business across the nation, making our mark in the industry by increasing the service levels and standards in parking management.
From conception, the company has been centered around a commitment to raising the bar on all aspects of parking. Built upon an understanding of a property owner and manager’s diverse parking needs, the parking experts at Premier offer complete parking management solutions to cover all aspects of parking management. From better customer service to improved parking facility revenues, Premier Parking meets all the needs of our customers through development of specific parking programs tailored to each individual facility. We strongly believe that the correct implementation of technology and talent can boost owners’ revenues and ensure customer satisfaction at any parking facility we operate.
Our company’s success is attributable to a strong parking management background, a foundation of excellence supported by exceptional levels of customer service, and a focus on providing superior parking management resources for stakeholders and property managers.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)