Position: Customer Experience Associate
Shift- Monday through Friday from 8:30 am until 5:00pm
Customer Experience Associate Job Summary:
As a Customer Experience Associate, you will be the voice of Premier Parking, with a primary role of fielding and/or providing resolution for incoming customer communications via phone and email. The Customer Experience Associate is responsible for providing effective, knowledgeable service for all customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company services and programs. The position also comes with data entry and light record keeping responsibilities.
The ideal candidate has excellent grammar and communication skills, enjoys working with the general public, on a team, and in a fast-paced work environment, possesses strong time management and organization skills with a keen attention to detail, and can apply a sense of empathy in difficult situations. They will also always be able to communicate effectively and professionally with team members within the customer service department.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Constantly operates a computer, phone, and other office machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
· Accepts and handles, as part of the Customer Service Team, high volumes of communication with customers and company staff who have general inquiries about parking services and options in-person, over the phone and through email; Processing online violation disputes for parking citation recipients. (80% of the time)
· Assists Customer Service Team Manager with various data entry projects. (15% of the time)
· Accepts and applies monthly parker account payments by check and credit cards. (5% of the time)
· Assist immediate team members with other duties as needed.
Position Type and Expected Hour of Work
This is a non-exempt, full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. shift
Required Education and Experience
· A minimum of two years of customer service experience
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Computer proficiency required
· Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook highly utilized)
· Strong typing and writing skills and impeccable attention to detail
· Dependable and punctual with time management skills
· Demonstrates empathy and the ability to take initiative on doing the right thing for the customer
· Advanced problem-solving skills with the ability to think creatively to resolve difficult situations
· Ability to quickly learn web-based user applications
· Must be able to remain in a stationary position for the majority of time.
· The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, and etc.
· Raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position-to-position.
· Analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading
· Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
· The worker is required to have visual acuity to determine the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of the work assigned.
· Reaching, extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
· Talking, expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
· Hearing, perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make the discrimination in sound.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
Premier Parking provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Premier Parking complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
This employer participates in E-Verify.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In 2001, Premier Parking was founded with one surface parking lot in downtown Nashville out of a need for a higher level of parking management services available to clients living and working in the Central Business District. With a vision to improve the current state of parking services in Nashville, Premier has evolved into one of the most widely recognized parking management providers. Led by CEO Ryan Hunt, Premier Parking is focused on expanding our business across the nation, making our mark in the industry by increasing the service levels and standards in parking management.
From conception, the company has been centered around a commitment to raising the bar on all aspects of parking. Built upon an understanding of a property owner and manager’s diverse parking needs, the parking experts at Premier offer complete parking management solutions to cover all aspects of parking management. From better customer service to improved parking facility revenues, Premier Parking meets all the needs of our customers through development of specific parking programs tailored to each individual facility. We strongly believe that the correct implementation of technology and talent can boost owners’ revenues and ensure customer satisfaction at any parking facility we operate.
Our company’s success is attributable to a strong parking management background, a foundation of excellence supported by exceptional levels of customer service, and a focus on providing superior parking management resources for stakeholders and property managers.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)