Location: Vizcayne Towers
Full Time (Wednesday- Sunday)
Attendant Position Summary
The attendant is an energetic, outgoing, polite, and conscientious professional who performs tasks to assist the smooth operation of a parking garage and/or lot.
Attendant Duties and Responsibilities
- Visually inspect all areas of the garage for safety and maintenance concerns
- Ensure that ticketing machines are loaded and operational
- Courteously answer customer questions about products or services
- Report issues with equipment
- Keep garage or lot clean. Remove trash as required.
- Work independently and as part of the team
- Perform other duties as assigned
Essential Functions and Physical Requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily, with or without reasonable accommodations. Reasonable accommodations may be approved by the Human Resources department to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Incumbent must be able to
- Stand and walk throughout the garage or lot for prolonged periods of up to six consecutive hours
- Visually inspect garage and physically access all areas in all types of weather
- Lift up to 15 pounds at times
- Communicate effectively in spoken English with team members and customers
Skills and Abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills; frequently communicate with team members and customers; must be able to exchange accurate information
- Ability to work effectively within role independently and with other team members
- Ability to organize and complete work in a timely manner
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends
- Follow appropriate grooming standards; required to wear a uniform
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, stand, and handle cash and credit cards. The employee is frequently required to reach and may be frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to walk and stoop, kneel, and crouch. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. The employee may be required to remain in a stationary position for extended period.
The Company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the Company reserves the right to change this position description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In 2001, Premier Parking was founded with one surface parking lot in downtown Nashville out of a need for a higher level of parking management services available to clients living and working in the Central Business District. With a vision to improve the current state of parking services in Nashville, Premier has evolved into one of the most widely recognized parking management providers. Led by CEO Ryan Hunt, Premier Parking is focused on expanding our business across the nation, making our mark in the industry by increasing the service levels and standards in parking management.
From conception, the company has been centered around a commitment to raising the bar on all aspects of parking. Built upon an understanding of a property owner and manager’s diverse parking needs, the parking experts at Premier offer complete parking management solutions to cover all aspects of parking management. From better customer service to improved parking facility revenues, Premier Parking meets all the needs of our customers through development of specific parking programs tailored to each individual facility. We strongly believe that the correct implementation of technology and talent can boost owners’ revenues and ensure customer satisfaction at any parking facility we operate.
Our company’s success is attributable to a strong parking management background, a foundation of excellence supported by exceptional levels of customer service, and a focus on providing superior parking management resources for stakeholders and property managers.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)