Location: OU Medical Center
CDL Shuttle Driver Position Summary:
- Greet customers in a courteous manner; provide Premier customer satisfaction with a friendly demeanor and willingness to help
- Shuttle guests to and from their cars to various locations on the location campus.
- Communicate with customers and staff who have general inquiries about parking, parking locations, and guest services
- Use and maintain equipment properly, including keeping equipment clean
- Work independently and as part of the team
- Observe safety precautions at all times
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Incumbent must be able to
- Sit for up to six (6) consecutive hours
- Work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Communicate effectively in spoken English with team members and customers
- Strong interpersonal skills; frequently communicate verbally in English with team members and customers; must be able to exchange accurate information
- Able to detect safety concerns and adjust accordingly
- Ability to work in a diverse environment and be sensitive to issues of diversity and inclusion
- Good work habits and reliability
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- A clean driving record and current Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)must be maintained
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Expected to constantly work in all outdoor weather conditions
- Must follow appropriate grooming standards; required to wear appropriate uniform
Physical Demands and Work Environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In 2001, Premier Parking was founded with one surface parking lot in downtown Nashville out of a need for a higher level of parking management services available to clients living and working in the Central Business District. With a vision to improve the current state of parking services in Nashville, Premier has evolved into one of the most widely recognized parking management providers. Led by CEO Ryan Hunt, Premier Parking is focused on expanding our business across the nation, making our mark in the industry by increasing the service levels and standards in parking management.
From conception, the company has been centered around a commitment to raising the bar on all aspects of parking. Built upon an understanding of a property owner and manager’s diverse parking needs, the parking experts at Premier offer complete parking management solutions to cover all aspects of parking management. From better customer service to improved parking facility revenues, Premier Parking meets all the needs of our customers through development of specific parking programs tailored to each individual facility. We strongly believe that the correct implementation of technology and talent can boost owners’ revenues and ensure customer satisfaction at any parking facility we operate.
Our company’s success is attributable to a strong parking management background, a foundation of excellence supported by exceptional levels of customer service, and a focus on providing superior parking management resources for stakeholders and property managers.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)