- Manage a team of hourly employees
- Schedule shifts and verify time & attendance tracking
- Plan, organize, and manage the work of hourly team members, ensuring team members are deployed appropriately and tasks are completed in accordance with organizational requirements and Premier standards
- Interview, hire, and develop team members in partnership with Operations Manager and/or Area Director
- Ensure team members complete all necessary training
- Work with Operations Manager and Area Director to control spending and keep expenses within approved budget
- Maintain maintenance control documents while meeting maintenance goals
- Promote safe work practices by conducting safety audits and coaching individual staff members
- Ensure all client operational documentation is compete and recorded for client and Premier records
- Ensure Premier’s standards of Customer Service are met
- Greet customers and clients in a courteous manner
- Communicate with customers and staff for general inquiries about parking, parking locations, and customer service inquire
- Observe and coach team members to meet customer service standards
- Conduct performance evaluations that are timely and constructive
- Perform specific operational responsibilities as required based on the needs of the assigned location
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Incumbent must be able to
- Stand for up to six (6) consecutive hours
- Work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Communicate effectively in written and spoken English with team members and customers
- If working in a valet location, incumbent must be able to drive both automatic and manual transmission vehicles of all types and sizes.
- If working in a shuttle location, incumbent must be able to drive all shuttle vehicles used at the location.
- Ability to plan and manage time for multiple tasks to meet established deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills; frequently communicate with team members and customers; must be able to exchange accurate information.
- Able to detect safety concerns and adjust accordingly.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in both written and verbal form
- Must maintain confidentiality of all work-related information.
- Ability to work in a diverse environment and be sensitive to issues of diversity and inclusion.
- Good work habits and willingness to work extended hours if requested to complete a job when required to meet deadlines.
- High School Diploma or GED required; some college preferred
- Prior business experience preferred
- Scheduling and payroll knowledge a plus
- If working in a valet or shuttle operation, a clean driving record and current driver license must be maintained
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to work a flexible 40-hour week, including nights and weekends
- May be required to travel to and from local assigned client sites
- Expected to constantly work in all outdoor weather conditions
- Required to wear a uniform and follow appropriate grooming standards
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In 2001, Premier Parking was founded with one surface parking lot in downtown Nashville out of a need for a higher level of parking management services available to clients living and working in the Central Business District. With a vision to improve the current state of parking services in Nashville, Premier has evolved into one of the most widely recognized parking management providers. Led by CEO Ryan Hunt, Premier Parking is focused on expanding our business across the nation, making our mark in the industry by increasing the service levels and standards in parking management.
From conception, the company has been centered around a commitment to raising the bar on all aspects of parking. Built upon an understanding of a property owner and manager’s diverse parking needs, the parking experts at Premier offer complete parking management solutions to cover all aspects of parking management. From better customer service to improved parking facility revenues, Premier Parking meets all the needs of our customers through development of specific parking programs tailored to each individual facility. We strongly believe that the correct implementation of technology and talent can boost owners’ revenues and ensure customer satisfaction at any parking facility we operate.
Our company’s success is attributable to a strong parking management background, a foundation of excellence supported by exceptional levels of customer service, and a focus on providing superior parking management resources for stakeholders and property managers.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)